Monday, July 26, 2010

The Beltramos Visit

The Beltramos are some friends of mine that live in Arizona. Brian works for FCA and has an amazing family! They are such a blessing!! They were vacationing in Southern Cal last week and I was able to hang out with him and his family. Another very good friend of mine (ours) from Arizona was visiting in town too which made it twice the fun! We spent one day down in Coronado. We had a ton of fun and enjoyed some amazing weather!!
Brian, wife Cheri, our friend Emily, and kids Bennett and Brynley.
These are the cutest, and some of the sweetest kids ever!


I met Emily at FCA camp this year and I swear she is a long, lost sister of mine.
I am so blessed to have her as a friend!


While walking the streets of Coronado, we saw David Hasslehoff! I took a picture of Cheri and Emily with him but it was on Cheri's camera. If I get a hold of that picture, I'll post it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment