Monday, August 2, 2010

10 Years...WOW!

Paloma Valley High School, Class of 2000. 10 Year Reunion
We celebrated our reunion at the Pala Casino in Pala, California.
(Just north of San Diego)
We had a catered dinner where about 40 of us were reunited. This was the table I chose to sit at.
They gave out awards for those who "changed the least", "most kids", "longest married", etc.
I won the award for the person who "traveled the furthest".
I saw friends that I have known since middle school...
Friends that were high school sweethearts and are now married...
Twin brothers that never seem to grow up...
And, just all around great guys that somehow you lost touch with over the years!
One benefit of having our reunion at the Pala Casino is we were privy to a free concert.
Bret Michaels (Every rose has its thorns) and Rick Springfield (Jessie's girl) were performing.
After the dinner was served, they started letting people who didn't buy tickets in. The 40 that were there, increased by 10 or 20. Around 11:00 or so everyone left the reunion and went down the hall to Club Pala where at least 10 to 20 more joined in!
It would have been nice to see more people there and the food and prices could have been more reasonable, but overall it was a good night.
Blessings around every corner...
It will be interesting to see our 20 year reunion. I am not gonna lie, kinda looking forward to it! :)

1 comment: