Sunday, November 8, 2009

School Pictures

So working for a school we of course have yearly school portraits. I am lucky to work at 2 campuses for China Spring ISD. The mornings are spent at the Elementary School and after lunch I work with 5th adn 6th grade at the Intermediate School (a campus between elementary and middle school). Well school pictures for the Intermediate School were on September 26th. I strayed from my coaching attire (mesh shorts and coaching shirt), curled my hair, and came prepared for pictures. Here was the result:

Not bad. The classic Lifetouch protrait complete with slight head tilt. I find it very odd to look at my twenty-something self in a school portrait, but I received a free package of them. What am I to do with 27 pictures of myself. (First 27 people who want one...can have one!)

The story continues...So on October 2nd there were pictures at the Elementary School. I got ready that morning like I normally do. I didn't do anything to prepare for these pictures because I have already taken pictures. Well, apparently the pictures don't transfer from school to school and I had to retake pictures. Here is that picture:

Again, I don't think it turned out bad. It is funny, however, to look at the 2 side by side. Ms. Levesque and Coach Levesque. Church Kelly and Regular Kelly. The Kelly no one hardly sees and the Kelly that everyone sees.

I brought these pictures to the Whitlark's house yesterday. I held up the picture of me in a ponytail and I asked Hannah, "Who is this?" She quickly responded, "That's Kelly!" So then, I held up the picture with my hair down and asked her, "Who is this?" After a long delay and a glance at me and her mom she repsonded with, "That's Kelly, too." So I thought I would get the opinion of a 2.5 year old. "Hannah, which one do you like better?" She reached her little hand up and grabbed the picture of me with my hair down. I guess I have to dress up to go see my little Hannah now.

Which one do you like?

1 comment:

  1. Call me crazy, but I really like both photos. You are one of the few people who look cute with a ponytail.
    Looks like you are enjoying your fall. Like you, I LOVE this fall weather.
    Angie L.

    ReplyDelete