Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I just want to wish all of (millions) :) of readers a very Merry Christmas!!!

After the whirlwind of activities that I was a part of the last 3 weeks, I can now sit back and relax with my family here in California. I have successfully watched all of the classic Christmas movies: Christmas Vacation, Elf, I'll be Home for Christmas, a Muppet Christmas Carol, and a few others. I've got all my Christmas shopping done and wrapped. I have completed 3 1,000 piece puzzles...and I am off to buy another one for tomorrow right after this. Today my mom and I baked a cheesecake as well as some yummy, ginger pumpkin cookies, and I plan on helping her with a little sewing. While it sounds like I am doing a lot, it's really nice because this is stuff that I NEVER get time to do! So while I am sewing and watching some more movies, I hope that you and your family are having a wonderful Christmas holiday!

Remember, amidst the family, friends, food, movies, decorations, etc the real reason we are celebrating is the birth of Jesus Christ! The one and only way to salvation! Happy Birthday Jesus and Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment